| In connection with your transaction, we may
obtain information about you as described in this notice, which
we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information
about you from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on applications or
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates
or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agency
2. We may disclose all of the information
we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing
services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with
whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may not make such
disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal
information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer,
to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic
personal information about you to those employees who need
to know that information to provide products or services to
you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic